Who we are
Our website address is https://samarascuisine.com.
Effective Date: 1 Sep 2019
Notice Version: 1.0
Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Samara’sCuisine.com. The use of the Internet pages of the Samara’sCuisine.com website is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the email address, first name, last name, and website of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the Samara’sCuisine.com. By means of this data protection declaration, our website would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use, and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
As the controller, the Samara’sCuisine.com has implemented numerous technical measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your personal data or secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
The data protection declaration of Samara’sCuisine.com is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection declaration should be legible and understandable for the general public, as well as our customers and business partners. To ensure this, we would like to first explain the terminology used.
In this data protection declaration, we use, inter alia, the following terms:
- a) Personal dataPersonal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- b) Data subjectData subject is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
- c) ProcessingProcessing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
- d) Restriction of processingRestriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
- e) ProfilingProfiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
- f) PseudonymisationPseudonymisation is the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- g) Controller or controller responsible for the processingController or controller responsible for the processing is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
- h) ProcessorProcessor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- i) RecipientA recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
- j) Third partyThe third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
- k) ConsentConsent of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2. Owner and Data Controller
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Email: [email protected]
Website: www. SamarasCuisine.com
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of corresponding settings of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
4. Collection of general data and information
The website of the Samara’sCuisine.com collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or an automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-websites, (5) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address), (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and (8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, the Samara’sCuisine.com does not draw any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, this information is needed to (1) deliver the content of our website correctly, (2) optimize the content of our website as well as its advertisement, (3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and (4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack. Therefore, the Samara’sCuisine.com analyzes anonymously collected data and information statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a data subject.
5. Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Contacting the User
Contact form (on this website)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name, last name, and website.
Mailing list or newsletter (on this website)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this website. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this website.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Managing contacts and sending messages
This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interaction and information obtained through this Website are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
AddThis (Addthis Inc.)
AddThis is a service provided by Clearspring Technologies Inc., which displays a widget that allows interaction with social networks and external platforms as well as sharing the contents of this Website.
Depending on the configuration, this service can display widgets belonging to third parties such as the managers of social networks where interactions are shared. In this case, also the third parties that provide the widget will be informed of interactions and Usage Data on the pages where this service is installed.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Traffic optimization and distribution
This type of service allows this Website to distribute their content using servers located across different countries and to optimize their performance. Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented. Their function is to filter communications between this Website and the User’s browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain Personal Information User are transferred.
Cloudflare is a traffic optimization and distribution service provided by CloudFlare Inc. The way Cloudflare is integrated means that it filters all the traffic through this Website, i.e., communication between this Website and the User’s browser, while also allowing analytical data from this Website to be collected.
6. The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
7. Retaining and Destroying Your Personal Data
We retain information that we collect from you (including your Personal Data) only for as long as we need it for legal or business purposes. Your information may be retained in electronic form. When your information is no longer needed, we will destroy or delete it.
8. Do Not Track Settings
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website not track your movement on our website. Our website does not obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by referring to your browser’s user manual.
9. Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see how they treat your personal data.
10. Protecting Children’s Privacy
Even though our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 16, we realize that a child under the age of 16 may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child is using our website, please contact us. Before we remove any information, we may ask for proof of identification to prevent the malicious removal of personal data. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability to do so.
11. Our Email Policy
You can always opt-out of receiving further email correspondence from us. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any third party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business, or if our company files for bankruptcy.
12. Our Security Policy
We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal data. We and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data.
13. Changes to Our Privacy notice
We reserve the right to change this privacy notice at any time. If our company decides to change this privacy notice, we will post those changes on our website so that our users and customers are always aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. If at any time we decide to disclose or use your personal data in a method different from that specified at the time it was collected, we will provide advance notice by email (sent to the email address you provided). Otherwise, we will use and disclose our users’ personal data in agreement with the privacy notice in effect when the information was collected. In all cases, your continued use of our website after any change to this privacy notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.
14. Questions About Our Privacy notice
If you have any questions about our privacy notice, please contact us using the information provided in Section 2.